Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Beading Class Special

Well I am sure many of you have gotten the email that we started our summer class special early. Book and pay for two classes and then 2nd is 1/2 price. There are some restrictions, like it doesn't apply to guest teacher classes, but it is such a great offer to all the folks who are here in florida for the summer!
Went last night to Erkki's thespian awards banquet. He won an award "Best thespian" along with 13 or so others from the Dryfoos school. I was sad saying good bye to all the seniors. I have seen them performing for so many years now.
So last time I was telling you about AGAVE nectar. Today I read on MSNBC that it is about 50% fructose. Well they did say that since it is sweeter, you need less so in that hand it might be better. Supposed to have a low glycemic index. But now I am not sure..Urrghhhhhh.....
We were mentioned in Beading Daily today under Editor's Blog as a good source for the Swarovski Crystallized Elements. Crystal Sequins...That was cool..
Liisa, and I sent several items into the Bead Star Competition.. and We also sent in one of Sue's pieces she made from our Silver Icicles Class.. The funny thing is now Liisa's metal piece and Sue's metal piece are up against each other,, I have my pair or earring in the under 25. Go to www.beadstar.com and vote...

No comments: