Monday, May 24, 2010

New Guest teachers


We finally changed the front page photo... I still have the dogs (greyhounds) Linkin and Lilly, and I still have my son Erkki who actually will be 17 tomorrow. Everyone was saying his photo is so outdated... and many people didn't realize that Liisa our head designer is actually my daughter.
We will have to take some new photos of the dogs and put them on the staff page as welcoming committee. And get my son there as packer, and Jaani, Liisa's husband who is our computer and internet guru. Though he said he will use his same silhouette photo that he has on facebook.
We have been getting ready for our Bead and Button teaching jig.. If you are going be sure to look us up. Consider taking one of our classes! Find us at meet the teacher night.
I just posted the classes that Jean Campbell will be teaching. She will be here Nov 12, 13, 14th 2010. Above is one of her classes. Check out all the guest teachers.. We have some great ones!
Go to Facebook.. and look us up ..Crystal Creations Bead Institute
Make it a super week.

No comments: