Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally Cut

A new look:
Well It finally happened.. I cut my hair and donate it to Locks of Love... Erkki and I went on a Disney Cruise during spring break and I just couldn't imagine trying to wash my hair in a tiny ship shower.. as it turned out the Disney ship had pretty spacious showers. We had alot of fun and it was picture perfect weather, and since Liisa just cut my braid off I sat in the beauty shop chair on the ship and got it all trimmed up even.. It is now a little below my shoulders ready to grow again.

Erkki:
See Erkki in the new Marlins commercial. If any of you watch baseball... check out the Marlins games and see Erkki in one of their commercials. He is the "kid who was at a game with his dad... not having fun at first and then talking and having fun"
I had to break down and buy cable so we could watch it ourselves...Humm... got a hair cut and subscribed to cable...all in one month..

Dogs:
Linkin had a sore neck last Saturday, and was supposed to be on "crate rest". We were babysitting Liisa's dog, Sunny, and they all started running around,, Lilly nipped at Linkin.. So back we went to the emergency room for Linkin to get his 6th set of stitches/staples.. He loves the Holidays..Christmas Day, Easter, and late nights...and the emergency room loves us..I think I need to learn how to use that staple gun...

Crystal Creations:
We are getting lots of new classes ready for the summer.. this is the time to start thinking about your holiday gifts. Make jewelry, key chains, eye glass holders, bracelets, rings, beaded ornaments etc...You can make something for everyone on your list. How about taking some classes with your work friends!

If you love lampwork beads we are getting some new shipments in from Nancy Toby. The new metal findings, and chains that just arrived are really cool in Antique Brass, bronze, copper and black metal.. FUN!

Well I Hope everyone has a great weekend.. We have a guest teacher Shelly Nybakke
I am really looking forward to some beading fun! Take care

No comments: