Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stuart Little, Guest Teachers

I think many of you know that Erkki (my son) is in Stuart Little The Musical, up in the Gardens at the Borland Center. They have 3 more performances Friday night at 7:00pm, Sat at 2:00 and 7:00. The kids really did a great job and it is very entertaining. Erkki's love is acting. We went to Miami today for a movie audition.

Things have been really great at the bead shop. We have all the samples in for the guest teachers.. Well, we have Maggie Meister's, Tracy Stanley's and Dallas Lovett's. They are really GREAT, and there are a few seats in each of those classes.
We know what Sherry Serafini will be teaching and the class is full already, so I am going to see what I can do about getting her to extend her visit. Liisa came up with a few new classes. The "Mysterious Moon" and "Victorian Beads" are both really fun!

The other day I started worrying about all the "silver fillings" in my mouth and how I should get them out. I felt one crumble and then freaked out thinking that I might be swallowing some and causing grave damage...
I went to the dentist and 3 hours later all the silver from 3 teeth are gone and caps ready to go on. I am amazed that years of worrying about it got resolved in 3 hours... oh and 1 credit card.

I know school starts Monday so I hope all of you mothers will stop in to see us.... It's time to start making those holiday gifts, and we have plenty of new ideas!
Talk Soon, Glenda

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” Wayne Dyer

No comments: