Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Beads Gone Wild

Beads are really going wild at Crystal Creations Bead Institute, Beads Gone Wild.
Liisa has been cranking out some fabulous new classes!.. The Latest is "Crystal Buckle Bracelet". It has the look of a very expensive cat collar. I think I will have to make one for Linkin and Lilly (even though they aren't cats)... All they have had to wear is a bead that Dallas Lovett made for them when he was here last year. We are all excited over the fact that he is coming back to teach this year. Check out his projects either on line or come and see the samples in the shop.. They are marvelous.

Sherry Serafini agreed to do a second purse class.. but that is almost sold out too. If you were hoping to get in on her class call right away.

There are a lot of photos up on facebook of my son and his friends in Stuart Little.
Some are of the show and then quite a few of the kids having fun for the camera.
Someone also put up some footage on youtube of the show. I guess you just go to youtube and type in Stuart Little.

Remember, now is the time to start preparing your holiday gifts. We just ordered in (as much as I could gather) parts to make the xmas tree earrings, and pendants. Consider trying your hand at holiday ornaments. Liisa and I thought it would be fun to make some ping pong ball size. It will go faster..
Oh.... I just had an even better idea....But You'll have to come to the shop and ask me about it. I am so excited I am going to start working on it right now...
Happy Beading from the Bead Goddess

Whether you think you can, or can't you're right. Henry Ford

No comments: