Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yikees time does go by...

Looking at my office right now I keep wondering how I get further and further behind when I keep working longer and harder.. wondering if I shoud work less... and easier? I saw last time I wrote here was Bead and Button show.. Well I do believe that's when I started getting behind. Takes alot of work to get ready for shows.. Since then we've had Texas Beadfest, and a couple of local shows..
Now we are submitting for Bead fest Philly, and we got 4 classes going on in Bead and Button for next year... and we have planned a cruise and a trip to Italy and tomorrow is a great Venitian Glass bead trunk show... During this time I also got Erkki off to college.. He is having fun and enjoying his theatre program. So if you get a chance, check out the cruise, and Italy trip with Maggie Meister.
Come on down to the venetian glass bead trunk show... and check out our new classes and guest teacher classes...

No comments: