Monday, November 3, 2008

A Blogging I will go.

In the class I was teaching the other day we were talking about the blogging... I promised that I would write at least every three days.. I was telling everyone that I don't get many comments on my posts.. they said they would if I would write more often.. hummmmm so lets see. We listed a secret sale on the last e-newsletter from beads gone wild. I decided to reward those people who have gone to the website and clicked the picture that says.. e newletter. sign up here, (or something like that).
We will do secret sale that only e-newsletter people know about. I was really thinking it was just going to be for the local customers who come into the store..
Well right after the e-newsletter went out we got about 15 orders for the secret sale and they were all from out of town.. And they couldn't find out how to buy it..
I was joking and said it really is a secret. Anyways.. we will be doing more of those secret sales. For the people who can come in or for the people who want to go to the shopping cart on line. then the on line shoppers will be able to use a special code to take advantage of the sale.. So the moral of this story is go to beadsgonewild.com and sign up for the e-newsletter. Tomorrow is voting day.. make sure your go out and vote. If any of you vote and are out and about wear your I voted sticker in and we will give you a special gift...

I've learned that you can't have everything and do everything at the same time. Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine, April 2003

No comments: