Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July 2008!
I am feeling very independent today.

Got back from a seminar in Las Vegas last week. It was a short trip and the seminar was from 7:30 in the morning till 9:00 at night. The first night I got there about 8:30 pm and after traveling all day, plus waking up at about 5:00 that morning (more on that later) I rushed to see Cirque du Soliel. It was great! The next two nights I made my way to the strip to check it out. Even though I was tired I really wanted to experience Las Vegas. All in all the trip was great, the seminar was great and I only lost about $50.00 to the wheel of fortune. Next to beading I think I love education, motivation, and inspiration best. Last Month I went to a Mark Victor Hansen seminar in California. I rediscovered him from a very old set of tapes I had from my Mary Kay days! Yes I sold Mary Kay before I sold real estate, which is what I did just before my beading adventure. So I went to Mark's seminar and have to say it is one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time. I feel extremely happy to have reconnected to something else that really feeds my soul.

Now about that waking up at 5:00 am. I figured out that from 4:00 pm on I operate on 3/4's energy till I would reawake at 11:00 pm and then stay up till 1:00 or so...
I decided to try Ben Franklin's early to bed, early to rise and hope it makes me healthy, wealthy, and wise! The goal was to wake up at 5:00 am and be to work by 6:00and then try to get done around 4:00. So far so good... Unless I go to Las Vegas... and wake up at 5:00 but go to bed at 2:00.

From Mark Victor Hansen "The size of your thinking equals the size of your results"
Go out and Make it a great day!

No comments: