Saturday, November 12, 2011

Venetian Glass Bead Trunk Show

The Venetian Glass Bead Trunk show we are having at the shop is amazing.. I am so in awe over the new styles of bead that Nicole brought. Thanks to everyone who has come out. Sunday (tomorrow is the last day) I have been working on a double layered netting tonight, while watching Michael Jackson's "this is it". ..and had to take a brake. It is pretty intense. Two layers of netting interwoved between adn around each other. Happily I finally decided on a clasp for the Golden Nepal "a New vision" And now I am also working on some new earrings.. Wish I could post the photos.. but I usually write blogs when I am home and the photos are on the computer at work.. Tomorrow I will post them.
I am getting excited to take a few days off with Erkki. I am driving up to Tallahassee and then we will spend a few days in Destin. The end of the year will be here in no time now.. Well back to my earrings, netting and Michael.

No comments: