Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fire Eaters


Hello, Last week Erkki, Liisa and I, all went to a "Turning Point" Seminar. It was in Orlando at the Hyatt. The Hyatt there is a really fun hotel because it is actually inside the Orlando Airport. The seminar was presented by Marshall Sylver, a famous Hypnotist. It was about taking action now.. We had lots of fun and all three of us ate fire... and broke a 10 inch square piece of wood with our hands. I learned about hesitation and follow thru. Now Erkki and I are in LA at a business convention. Mark Victor Hansen will be teaching here and Erkki is excited to meet him. I brought my beading with me. I love to make new projects while I am on the road..Check out the Current Bead and Button Magazine. They published my Paradise Earrings. If you haven't done so already make a pair... they really are fun and easy!

No comments: